domingo, 19 de junio de 2016

Please..





Please, shut up…
Please, get off…
Please!!

I keep praying for you to go,
to leave me alone,
to let me be.
I am not asking for paradise,
am I?
I’m just begging for “one day in peace”…
Is it too much?

Please, come back…
Please, reach me…
Please…

I can’t live
without your breath inside my lungs,
God knows I’ve tried,
but I’m still week…
No one can save me anymore.
I may not be officially dead,
but I am... officially lost

Please, read this…
Please, find me…
Please?

If anytime
I meant something for you,
If anytime
you got to care for me,
If anytime
we approached that fancy star…

Please,
remember me…

‘Cause I’m starting to lose my mind,
and I don’t want to lose you too…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ahora me toca leerte a mí, soy todo... ojos, supongo:

Lo más leído