jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

Live it!

I miss the sun,
the light,
the warm,
your power…
I’ve enjoy the landscape,
but tears came to my mind;
I feel so lonely here in darkness…

I miss the rain,
the energy,
the singing ,
your voice.      
I’ve enjoy the snow games,
but tears came to my mind;
I feel not me inside this frozen land…

I miss the cold,
the tickling,
the movie nights under the blankets,
your arms around me.
I’ve enjoy the partying,
but tears came to my mind;
I feel unsheltered in this freedom…

...

We all have our preferences.
We all love to achieve
what is meant to exist so far.
Today
I have to be honest,
I just miss don’t missing something
and just enjoy it.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ahora me toca leerte a mí, soy todo... ojos, supongo:

Lo más leído