martes, 30 de agosto de 2016

Not a Disney ending story




This is not a Disney ending story
it’s even better;
your face beside mine
landing over the pillow,
my arm around your body
- of course naked -
and both dreaming together.

Rain knocking outside the window,
trees clapping our last orgasm,
you almost asleep
smiling unconsciously,
probably
just the same as me…

No birds singing,
no creepy chorus,
no music coming from nowhere…

This is not a Disney ending story
it’s of course better;
morning started long time ago
but we are not moving from bed,
your hair is not more a cute pony tail
mine is for sure worst,
I try to hide under the blankets
you came to find me
we kiss…

Best happy ending story.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ahora me toca leerte a mí, soy todo... ojos, supongo:

Lo más leído