domingo, 6 de mayo de 2018

Break(down)

I miss the reality coming from my eyes,
the memories, the magic...
I miss how the sun used to shine all day long
for not logic reason.

There was a time
when dragons, wizards and talking animals
were what seemed stupid…
but, somehow, that was the only true fact of life.

Now…

Now, I just want to cry reality off me,
empty my heart, my lungs and my head,
just to try hard enough
to don’t break down into my knees
and keep on smiling
(although no inside my walls).

I don’t know what ‘s supposed to be fine,
what is the secret of happiness
or how does it tastes….

I don’t get how I reached this point,
but just my pillow knows
how I get up every 3 a.m.
begging for some pill to add flavor to this body
and maybe succeed one or two hours
in front of a switched off screen…
before I realize
that I’m screwed up again,
and my world has been broken down in pieces,
and it’s Monday again;
me and my nightmares have work to do
and judges to face.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ahora me toca leerte a mí, soy todo... ojos, supongo:

Lo más leído