miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

The Visitor



I don’t feel myself tonight.
I woke up on this street
full of dead, muddy bodies
on which I’m probably de next one,
and I’m just laughing,
waiting for Death to reach me
and fight
while I’m strong enough to defeat her
and then…
and then… again nothing.

I don’t feel the same as I used to be
and I am so upset
with this clumsy face
that I can’t hardly recognize me
on the liquid mirrors…

But here it comes,
now I can look on the eyes at the faceless killer
and it is for real
I’m the first on her list to die.

I don’t feel myself tonight
And it’s just because
I have already lost
every single pound of humanity
that stopped me
of being
free…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ahora me toca leerte a mí, soy todo... ojos, supongo:

Lo más leído